1) The Mets are 3-2 in series this year, including 1-1 at home.
2) Eric Young Jr. has scored at least one run in seven of his last eight games, during which the Mets are 5-3. He had all nine of his stolen bases on the last road trip.
3) Jason Heyward is batting .375 with two doubles, two HR and eight RBI in 24 at bats against Mets starter Jon Niese. However, Daniel Murphy is 6-for-14 and David Wright is 11-for-24 against Braves starter Aaron Harang.
4) The Mets lead the National League with a .991 fielding percentage.
5) The Mets have scored first 10 times this season. However, they are 4-6 when when they score the first run of the game. They are 4-1 when the opposition scores first.