1) The Mets have won three of their last four games and are 3-3 on their 10-game homestand
2) The Mets have seven come-from-behind victories, which is tied for the second-most in baseball.
3) The opposition is hitting .316 against Bartolo Colon with runners in scoring position. Last season, runners in scoring position posted a .195 batting average with 35 strikeouts against him.
4) Mets starting pitchers have a 1.91 ERA during their last nine games. The bullpen has allowed two runs in their last 15.2 innings.
5) Eric Young, Jr. has reached base safely in 17 straight games, which is the longest current streak in the National League.