1) The Dodgers have won nine of their last 10 games against the Mets, during which they have a 2.99 ERA.
2) The Mets have hit just one home run in their last five games. It’s been a week since they had more than eight hits in a single game.
3) David Wright’s .371 career average against the Dodgers is third highest among opposing hitters during the last 50 years.
4) Dodgers 1B Adrian Gonzalez is hitting .436 during his last 11 games, accumulating half of his 30 RBI for the year.
5) Justin Turner returns to Citi Field batting .230 with no HR and five RBI in 74 at-bats for the Dodgers.
6) Dodgers outfielders Carl Crawford, Andre Ethier, Matt Kemp and Yasiel Puig have combined to hit .354 with 15 doubles, 10 HR and 40 RBI in May.