The Mets today announced that single game tickets will go on sale Sunday, March 7 at 10:00 a.m. exclusively online at Mets.com, and by phone at 718.507.TIXX.
The following day, Monday, March 8, tickets can be purchased at the Advance Ticket Window on the third base side of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda at Citi Field, the Mets Clubhouse Shops in Manhattan and at the Roosevelt Field Mall, and MCU Park in Coney Island, Brooklyn.
According to the press release:
- The Mets will celebrate Independence Day with a pyrotechnics display following the Monday, July 5 game against the Reds at 7:10 pm.
- Hall of Fame Induction presented by Citi – Fans can celebrate Frank Cashen, Dwight Gooden, Davey Johnson and Darryl Strawberry being enshrined in the Mets Hall of Fame during an on-field ceremony prior to the Mets facing the Arizona Diamondbacks Sunday, August 1 at 1:10 p.m.
- Fiesta Latina & Johan Santana Koozie presented by Budweiser – Fiesta Latina celebrates Hispanic culture throughout the 7:10 p.m. Friday, August 13 game against the Philadelphia Phillies. A Johan Santana beverage koozie will be given away to the first 25,000 fans.
- Mr. Met Dash – All kids 12 and under in attendance will have the opportunity to run the bases at Citi Field – weather permitting – during Mr. Met Dashes after the game Saturday, April 24; Sunday, June 27; Sunday, August 1; Sunday, August 15; Sunday, August 29; and Sunday, September 19.
- Senior Stroll – Fans 60 and over can take a leisurely stroll around the bases at Citi Field – weather permitting – following the Mets–San Diego Padres matchup on Thursday, June 10 at 1:10 p.m.
- Citi Field Home Run Apple presented by Citi – To celebrate Opening Day, Monday April 5 at 1:10 p.m. against the Florida Marlins, the first 25,000 fans will receive a miniature replica of the Citi Field Home Run Apple that serves as a savings bank.
- Bay Bobblehead presented by Gold’s – The first 25,000 fans can take home a bobblehead of Mets’ new leftfielder Jason Bay when they buy tickets to the Mets-Braves game on Sunday, July 11 at 1:10 p.m.