Toby Hyde and Robert Brender are joined by Kevin Kernan of the New York Post to chat potential moves and non-moves as the trade deadline approaches – along with other topics including Wilmer Flores and hitting philosophy.
For the show rundown, click here...
- The Trade Deadline Roundtable with Kevin Kernan
- Deadline Download (23:20)
- Should the Mets make moves?
- Where are the bats?
- Colon and Murphy
- Where does Flores fit?
- One Good Thing, One Bad Thing (34:50)
- Good: Safeco Field, Jacob deGrom
- Bad: Losing in SD, Chris Young