Toby Hyde and Robert Brender talk about a huge day of playoff baseball, and then turn the talk back to the Mets. They also put the wraps on the 1st base position, look at possible starting pitching acquisitions, and deliver the weekly dose of One Good Thing and One Bad Thing.
For the show rundown, click here...
- Playoffs! Monday was a great night, now back to the Mets…
- First base, your season is over (9:45)
- Matt Harvey having the surgery, what’s next? (24:45)
- Talking starting pitching options on the market
- One Good Thing, One Bad Thing (32:35)
- Good: Marlon Byrd, Kershaw and LA
- Bad: Chipper Jones boycott, Puig busting camera
The Mostly Mets Podcast can now be found on the SNY.tv Mets Podcasts feed – along with other great Mets audio content. Please subscribe to the feed HERE. The current Mostly Mets individual feed will soon be removed, so if you already subscribe there, you must re-subscribe to the SNY.tv Mets Podcasts feed. You can also subscribe in iTunes by clicking the link in the SoundCloud player above.